Here are three reasons you should consult with a real estate pro (me) before you find your dream home.
Get a real estate professional involved early on in the process, it can make a BIG difference.
- Real home value: The home value estimates on many of the search sites can be off by thousands of dollars. A real estate pro has access to live and update data that can be interpreted through years of experience to make sure you are looking at homes in your price range.
- Negotiations: A real estate professional can and will represent you in the negotiation process which in a fast paced market can have many pitfalls and nuances that can be navigated through experience.
- Insider info: Maybe most important, a real estate professional often has “insider info.” Through networking, experience and industry information a real estate professional may have information important to know and understand as it relates to price, location and other intangible aspects to the home search.
- Local Expert: Each local market has it’s particular nuances. Even the savviest of buyers may miss these subtle differences and the early consultation with a real estate professional will uncover these nuances and assist in helping find the perfect home.
- Needle in a haystack: in most U.S markets, inventory is low which means you have competition in your search. Many buyers are searching for homes with few available to purchase. The extra set of eyes working for you along with the other four reasons to use a Realtor early on in the process can often make the difference between getting your dream home or losing out to the competition.
Bring a REALTOR® onboard your search early on and you will have a great buying experience. Call me to talk about my low inventory search strategy for buyers.